Skip to main content

Camp quality dine at mine

I absolutely loved hosting my dine at mine dinner party for camp quality. I love the kitchen and let me tell ya, This man can cook!! True story.... Being able to raise money doing something I love with people I enjoy life with was absolutely fabulous and I will definitely be hosing more in the near future.


Thank you camp quality. Chad x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Fitness Journey Though Lockdowns And COVID

The Fitness journey for everyone through COVID and lockdowns over the last 18 months has been a hard, long and tough one. But with the right motivation. You can do it. #FitnessCoach #LifestyleCoaching   

Networking Is Everything In The Marketing And Business Industries

Networking is everything in the marketing and business industries. Be able to turn every interaction into an opportunity for yourself personally and professionally.  In a world where everything and everyone is for sale,  Learning how to sell yourself effectively is a must. 

Photography By: Matthew Miceli

Amazing Character and creative photography shot by the very talented  Matthew Miceli find him on social media @matthewmiceliphotography   I have now worked with him on two photo shoots and for a 19 year old young man, Matthew has his professional career lined up for sure.